Saturday, October 17, 2009

Testimonials- See what people are saying about our programs

Day 1 (Chris Kelly/Modelfit founder) Day 60














"As the creator and a former college athlete, my goal with Modelfit is to help others achieve ultimate fatloss through brief and intense exercise which fits with your schedule and lifestyle. These workouts will not only help you to look your very best, but to also feel and perform better in daily life"

- Chris Kelly

Day 1 (Angela) Day 60 Day 1 Day 60













"I have always been a person that gets bored with exercise when I dont see results. Modelfit workouts are always changing and really push me to my limit every time I work out. I lost over 15lbs in the program in my first month and I am doing things I never believed I was physically capable of. If you can make it through the first session, you will be hooked!"

- Angela Ramirez

Day 1 (Katie) Day 60














"I lost 22lbs in three months on the program and I like the fact that working out with a group kept me motivated throughout the program. My partners pushed me to do what I would not have done otherwise and that was one of the big pluses for me. Getting your butt kicked for an hour and then curse our trainer over a glass of wine (dont tell Chris) makes the whole experience more enjoyable. Modelfit has been great for me and the girls I have met through the group keep me motivated."

- Katie Stanton

Day 1 (Jen) Day 60



















"One thing I really appreciate about my workouts is that I am never bored and never know
what to expect. I like the fact I have a fitness plan and nutrition plan and I feel the accountability at Peak has helped me to maintain my results (24lbs in 3 months) since starting six months ago. I am really enjoying this experience and feel supported by our group and my trainer"

- Jen Schwartz

No comments:

Post a Comment